This month's contest is all about interactivity..and it's ending tomorrow night!
To win a copy of the recently released Cloverfield DVD, all* Penn undergrads, alumni, staff and prospects have to do is be sure to first register with DT (so I have all your contact info) and then just interact with this site by doing any or all of the following:
- Upload a relevant Penn photo into any album (i.e. "Hey Day", "Graduation", "Performing Arts", etc..)
- Upload a relevant Penn video into the 900+ Video Gallery (i.e. "Hey Day", "Graduation", "Performing Arts", "Acapella", "Music", "Around Campus", "Sports", "Spring Fling", "Class Projects", etc..)
- Add your "Comments" to any post (like this one!) - Be sure to leave your name, class year and email address with the post so I know who it is!
- Post a thread or question on the Boards (how?) (i.e. "New Jobs Announcements", "Promote Your Business", "Upcoming Events", "Jobs", "Contests")
- Sign up for the Dueling Tampons newsletter!
- Add the DT widget to your Facebook profile!
Special thanks to Cloverfield Associate Producer Dave Baronoff (C'99, L'02) for supplying us with our May Contest prize, the Cloverfield DVD! Regarding the film, per Dave,
"I can honestly say that Cloverfield is unlike any movie you've ever seen. It's an epic story with heart, shot through a narrow, unconventional lens, with characters you actually root for and relate to. There's also a giant monster in it, I've heard."Get the contest details here...+/-
If you can't wait, get the Cloverfield DVD here!
For other Penn folks who want to donate a prize for a future DT contest, email me at email@example.com
Join the DuelingTampons Facebook Group!
See which Penn undergrads and alumni are registered on DuelingTampons.com
Check out our 1000+ Penn videos
Add yourself to our facebook, friendster and/or myspace profiles!
Submitting a story to Dueling Tampons: What you need to know...